Ok, I’m posting this a little bit early for Mother’s Day but I see my benevolent readers are eager to get started!! Bring it on you little chatterboxes.Â Â
The more you chat on my blog and others participating in the Mother’s Day Charity event, the more money we participating bloggers will donate!Â Katie, from Seldom Nice Nowadays, has posted more detail here.
I posted about this the other day so here is the summary. Myself and the bloggers listed below, will pledge money to charity based on how many comments we get on our blogs on Mother’s day (or longer, see notes below).
Â After you comment on my blog, Please visit the other wonderful participants in this effort.Â They would love to hear from you and be wangled into giving more to charity.
You can read more about the participants at Katie’s Benevolent Blogging site.
Once we’re done, we’ll let you know how much money we raised.
So, all you blog buddies, old and new, lurkers and just plain shy types, come out of the wordwork and make your comments!
If you’re having a hard time thinking of something to comment on,Â please share with me a memory you have ofÂ your own mom or another important female figure in your life.Â You could also tell us if there is a fragrance you associate with memories of your Mom.
Â Thank you so much for helping with this. I will be off line for most of Sunday but please, talk amongst yourselves!! Have a wonderful day.
â™¥ â™¥ â™¥ â™¥ â™¥
- Beauty Addict for Orphan Foundation of America
- Blogdorf Goodman for FINCA International
- Brain Trapped in Girl’s Body for FINCA International
- A Girl’s Gotta Spa for Orphan Foundation of America
- MonkeyPosh for Humane Society of the United States and Muscular Dystrophy Association
- Mother Henâ€™s Place for Aga Khan Foundation Canada
- Legerdenez for Orphan Foundation of America
- One Child Left Behind for Heifer International
- Perfume Posse for Orphan Foundation of America
- Perfumery for FINCA International
- Perfume-Smellin’Things for Orphan Foundation of America
- The Scented Salamander for Orphan Foundation of America
- Scenteur 7 for Orphan Foundation of America *Participating May 10th through the 15th!*
- Scentzilla! for FINCA International
- SmellyBlog for FINCA International
- The Soap Blog for UNIQUE
- That Obscure Object of Desire for FINCA International
- Urban Chick for Womankind Worldwide *Participating May 12th ’til she returns from holiday in a few weeks*
- Victoria’s Own for FINCA International
- Yankee Family goes South for Orphan Foundation of America