I read this meme at Cowgirl’s place then at Miz B’s and Mo’a romig boyle’s. Its a treat to learn more about blogger buddies so I thought I’d do it too. I changed a couple of questions because really, wouldn’t you rather know what perfume I’m wearing than what I ate for breakfast? No? Oh well. skip that. (Others that have done this meme will notice that I changed the number of questions. 58 seemed to be such a weird number…I had to tidy it up to 50)
Also, I will be away this weekend, having my ‘girl’s weekend’ off with Nancy. However, I’ll will post the Mother’s Day fundraising post so make sure you come back on Sunday and chat with each other. I challenge you to try and get me to pay at least a couple hundred bucks. I’m sure you can do it if you really try. I’ll pay $1 per comment on Sunday.
So, more about me:
1. What time did you get up this morning? Which time? The 2 o’clock waking to give my coughing daughter some ventolin, or the 4 o’clock waking to soothe a nightmarish boy, or the 6 o’clock waking for work?
2. Diamonds or pearls? well, diamond is my birthstone and I have a particular fondness for sparkly things but I like pearls too. They are classy and I’m a classy dame. I’m not crazy about the human rights abuses that go along with the diamond mining industry so I tend to steer clear.
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Ice Age 2
4. What is your favorite TV show? Don’t watch TV enough to have a favorite.
5. What perfume did you wear today? Viktor and Rolf, Flowerbomb
6. What is your middle name? Jean
7. What is your favorite food? any 🙂
8. What foods do you dislike? I hate cilantro more than I can ever articulate!
9. What kind of potato chips do you like? Lays plain or sour cream and onion.
10. What is your favorite CD at the moment? Jonny Reid, Born to Roll
11. What kind of car do you drive? Either a Ford Explorer or a GM 1500 HD quad cab.
12. What are you reading right now? Dancing in the No Fly Zone and Wireless Solutions.
13. What characteristics do you despise? Tough question. If I think of some behaviour I despise it would be that of people who victimize those who are weaker than them like children, animals etc. How about those parents that sell their kids to brothels? Nice.
14. Favorite item of clothing? don’t really have favorites in the clothing department.
15. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Grasse (France) Home of the perfume industry.
16. Where would you want to retire? Whereever my heart is.
17. Favorite time of day? Either early morning or evening in May, around 9:30 when the Robins are yakking in the yard and the wind has died down and the the sun is setting. The air is fragrant with yellow flowering currant blossoms and green grass.
18. Where were you born? Rossland B.C.
19. Favorite sport to watch? Anything at the Olympic level can capture my interest, otherwise I’m more of a player than a watcher.
20. Coke or Pepsi? Pepsi
21. Are you a morning person or night owl? Morning.
22. What size shoe do you wear. Nine and a half
23. Do you have any pets? Yes, Casper, the Standard Poodle
24. Any new and exciting news you’d like to share with everyone? Yes, I’m going to get a Brazilian wax job on Saturday
25. What did you want to be when you were little? big
26. What is your best childhood memory? Sitting beside my mom in the pink rocking chair watching Walt Disney on Sunday nights.
27. What are the different jobs you have had in your life? I’ve been a waitress, painter, telephone operator, coal liquefaction researcher, analytical chemist, people leader.
28. What color underwear are you wearing? pink
29. Nicknames: Not really. My nasty cousin used to call me ‘Torta’ when I was young because I moved slowly (allegedly)
30. Piercings? 4, two in each ear.
31. Eye colour- Blue
32. Been in a car accident? -a minor fender bender.
33. Croutons or bacon bits? Croutons
34. Favorite day of the week? Saturday
35. Favorite flower? Freesia, no carnation, no rose…I give up.
36. Favorite ice cream? Tiger (black licorise and orange)
37. Disney or Warner Brothers? Dreamworks
38. Favorite fast food restaurant? Yuck.
39. What color is your bedroom carpet? Tan.
40. Failed your drivers test? No.
41. From whom did you get your last e-mail? The viagra spam people 🙂
42. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Would never do that!! Way too careful with money. Hardly use my credit card.
43. What do you most often do when you are bored? I’m never bored.
44. Bedtime? Aim for 10 but usually more like 11.
45. Last person you went to dinner with? Ron, Nicole, and Grant.
46. Lake, Ocean or river? Tough one. Its more important for me to be close to nature than a body of water. I do like lakes though.
47. How many tattoos do you have? none
48. Which came first, the chicken or the egg? The Pre-biotic soup.
49. What’s your favourite colour? Green
50. How tall are you? 5’7″