Gratefully swiped from Caroline.
7 things Iâ€™d like to do before I die
- Most importantly, raise my children so they can go off and be successful in their lives regardless of whether or not I’m there.
- Visit Grasse and soak in the perfume industry
- Take the Perfume Path tours in Paris with Mireille (we have this pencilled in for about 15 years hence)
- Learn to ride a horse properly, maybe take some Parelli training
- Get laser hair removal so I never have to shave again
- Explore my family tree and go to Scotland, England, and Ireland to discover a few of my ancestors.Â (Of course if I’m there I’ll have to meet as many blog pals as possible. Don’t worry UC!)
- Meet my perfumista pals around North America
7 things I canâ€™t do.
- Speak another language fluently (I barely manage with English sometimes)
- Cook with spontaneous creativity. Its always a chore
- I can never, ever smoke a cigarette again, or even put one in my mouth.
- do the crawl (swimming) I suppose I could learn.Â NO.Â Â
- Sing….well, carry a tune anyway.
- Eat cilantro, ever. Blech.
7 things that attracted me to my partner.
- He’s a person who takes care of his friendships andÂ other important relationships
- He’s funny
- someone I can like, love and be ‘in love’ with. The initial zing is still there, always.Â
7 things I often say.
- oh god
- I love you
- go lie down (to Casper)
- oh for fuck’s sake!
- hurry up please
- I am so lucky
- The Gods Must be Crazy
- Whale Rider
- Mad Max
- The Lord of the Rings (counting them as 1-I’m a cheater)
- Four Weddings and a Funeral (even though I despise Hugh Grant)
7 Books ( I struggle with this one-I’ve read so many great books that I can’t remember them)
- A Wrinkle in Time
- The Lord of the Rings
- The Time Traveller’s Wife
- The Chronicles of Narnia
- To Kill a Mockingbird
I’m not going to tag anyone but if you want to do this meme go crazy!