Quite a few of our perfumista pals are listing their top 10 of 2005 on their blogs. Links are at the bottom of this post.
Many of my favorite beauty and fragrance products from this year are not new, I merely stumbled across them in the last year.
1. Victor and Rolf – Flowerbomb
2. Clive Christian – No. 1
3. Bond No. 9 – So New York
4. Givenchy – Oblique Rewind
5. NARS – Bronzer (Laguna)
6. NARS – Bronzer Brush #19
7. Annick Goutal – Creme Splendide Rose Serum
8. Metrolotion – Metronidazole cream for rosacea (and mid life skin blemishes)
9. OPI – Brilliant colours: Dress to Empress
10. Cheapo big honkin’ hair clips!
To see the lists of the other ladies, please use the following links to their blogs!