I stopped making New Year’s Resolutions quite a few years ago. However, I’m a believer in setting goals so I have some 1 year, 5 year, and 10 year goals in mind. This is the first time I’ve published them in such a public way. Talk about accountability! Yikes.Ok, here are a few things I really must get a handle on:
1. Re-discover my ribs. Seriously, they’ve been missing for a few years. We can’t go on like this. I’m bound and determined to get lean and fit this year.
2. Re-learn whatever French I knew. I have an 8 CD set I bought at Costco for teaching yourself using the computer. Now I just have to get them out of the box!
3. Visit my family in Victoria at least once.
4. Go for a girls weekend with Nancy.
5. Finish painting the hallway and bedrooms on the main floor of the house.
6. Partner with my beloved to get the basement finished. We need to do wiring, drywall, lighting, floors, painting-piece of cake!
7. Find a way to love my job again or find a new job!
8. Meet at least one cyber-friend ( that one is already in the works with a business trip to Texas in March).
9. Get the kids into more swimming lesson, horseback riding, and Tae Kwon do.
Wish me luck!