Mrs. Aginoth at Juggling Mother put this meme on her blog and I thought Iâ€™d copy it. Please feel free to do the same on your blog if you feel like baring your soul some more.
What were you doing 10 years ago?
It was almost exactly 10 years ago that I decided to give up on selling my monstrosity of a house ( the real estate market was very depressed) and move into Ron’s house with him. It was a bad winter, every day I was coming home from work to a gigantic driveway full of hard packed windblown snow. I couldn’t even drive into my garage without shoveling first!
Kyah and I moved in with Ron on December 8, 1995. Best thing we ever did!
What were you doing one year ago?
Same thing I just did-phoned my best friend Nancy to wish her a happy birthday and to *cough* ’sing’ her a song. (I’m a lousy singer but I am compelled to sing happy birthday to the people I love-its a curse)
Five snacks you enjoy:
1. Mixed nuts
3. Cheese and crackers
Five songs to which you know all the lyrics:
I can’t do this one. I don’t know the words to five songs. I know a couple of verses of 10-15 Christmas carols and a few kids songs-that’s it. Never invite me out for Kareoke!
Five things you would do if you were a multi-millionaire:
1. Help my various family members and friends get their financial feet under them.
2. Buy another home near my Mom so I could spend way more time with her.
3. work at making the world a better place for everyone who is suffering, especially women, children, and animals. (Not excluding men, just recognizing that the vast majority of the oppressed, used, and abused are women, children, and animals. )
I do this already but could have a bigger impact if I had more money and time to work on it.
4. change jobs-quit the one I’m in but work at the one in #2.
5. visit all my cyber friends and follow my perfume dreams!
Five bad habits:
- procrastinating on things like organizing the paper work
- leaving the laundry in various states of ‘doneness’ rather than just finishing it
- drinking alcohol instead of water
- drinking coffee instead of tea
- exercising the dog without exercising myself!
Five things you like doing:
2. Learning about new perfume
3. meeting new people
5. spending times with friends (human and animal)
Five things you would never wear or buy again:
2. hot pants
3. macaramÃ© clothing/belt
4. most Caron perfumes (except Tabac Blond)
5. La Base perfume
Five favorite things:
(this originally asked for toys but I’m not a toy person so:)
- My library, (any library or book store in fact)
- Music. I may not know the lyrics to any songs but I love all kinds of music!